Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hannah's Maiden Voyage

Well, Hannah is about to head out on her first week-long "vacation" to Nana and Babu's house! I told her she needed to help me pack a suitcase full of all she'll need for her trip, and she proceeded to pack herself inside the bag, lol!

She's pretty excited about the trip (much to Mommy's dismay). She got her backpack and started walking. I guess she didn't catch on that Daddy was planning to drive her to meet Nana, and to see Mymom and Pawpaw! 
BYEEEEE!


Waving over her shoulder, lol!


So proud of herself, and ready for adventure!


I guess we are anticipating that Hannah will get some good spoiling this next week, so Andrew and I decided we'd spoil her a little first so it's not too much of a shock, lol!

**

**(Unfortunately the photos I wanted to post here won't upload, so I'll have to try again later... oh well!)
 We took her to see The Lion King-- in 3D! We were a little early, so she also got to "play" in the arcade area with Daddy. And for an after dinner snack, chips and dip, of course! Lol! We had a very fun family Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment